Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sleepy post March 14th...

Hello my friends, tonight I'm really sleepy (I just cooked receipt #2, which you'll see shortly below) but seeing as it's been a week since my last post I thought I should at least put some pictures up. Outside of work, I've been busily trying to find a permanent apartment for myself so I've been visiting recommended areas of Tokyo by word of mouth from friends and colleagues; here are some pictures of where I've been:





Inokashira Park in Kichijoji







Ducks in the same park








A "hippy" clothing store in Takadanobaba (college area)








Takadanobaba street scene








Quite area in Takadanobaba









An apartment complex in Meguro (Meguro is expensive 0.O!)










This is in Roppongi, where the Rakuten offices are (and Lehmen Bros. *used* to be =P)










Scene from Roppongi of Tokyo Tower











Kudanshita at night










Beware, hooligan birds have been spotted in the area!










New meal experiment, Korean-style veggie soup (before)...








... (and after! It was pretty good if I say so myself!)

Okay now it's sleepy time, another full week starts tomorrow! Next post will be better, I promise! Missing you all, -Arun

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Do you have a phone number yet? Your food experiments look really yummy.

    Tell me your number! I miss you and want to catch up-- this time difference thing is making things really hard.

    Love,
    little sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS my friend Joanna says you should try to find a "banana cake" which apparently is the latest and greatest from the Japanese snack world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you add Kimchi to your soup?

    ReplyDelete